منتديات رينا الدلوعه
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتديات رينا الدلوعه

منتديات رينا الدلوعه منتدى ترفيهي رائع افضل المنتديات

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

funny msg....

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
رينا الدلوعه

[ . ادارة الموقع. ] [ . ادارة الموقع. ]
رينا الدلوعه

انثى
عدد الرسائل : 355
العمر : 35
المزاج : زي الفل
تاريخ التسجيل : 22/02/2008

funny msg.... Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: funny msg....   funny msg.... Emptyالإثنين مارس 31, 2008 9:25 pm

Friends are like poems, you may never fully understand them, but you will always love them

Friendship is like peeing in ur pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel it's warmth.

First the engagement ring, then the wedding ring, then the suffering.

He animals of a jungle have decided to hold a meeting. The lion has come, the tiger has come, the elephant has come, the monkey has come.. But The meeting hasn't started. Guess why ? Because the Donkey is busy reading this SMS !

Good morning...Have u done two of the most important things when you wake up today? 1)Pray, so that u may live... 2)Take a bath-so that others may live too!

Think big,think smart,think positive,think beautiful,think great; i know this is too much for u,so here is a shortcut.....................just think about me...

A man is incomplete until he is married. after that, he is finished

God made man and then rested. god made women and then no one rested

A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend

Why mens are like commercials? because u cant believe a word they says.

What is the difference between a woman and a magnet? Magnets have a positive side!

If u hide, i'll seek 4 u. If u r lost, i'll search 4 u. If u'll leave, i'll wait 4 u. If days take u away 4m me, i'll fight 4 u. But, if u stop sending msgs, i'll kill you.

No matter how sad, no matter how sick, i feel better just thinking of you.... but im happier each time i send you a message coz i know... i'll be DISTURBING YOU

Two chinese get married, they bring a son that doesn't look like anyone of them. so they called him "sam sing rong" (something wrong)

Someday you'll cry for me like i cried for you...someday you'll miss me like i missed you...someday you'll need me like i needed you...someday you'll love me, but i won't love you

I want to kiss your lips...i want to play with your teeth...i want to taste your tongue...hey don't get confused, it's me your own...toothbrush )

Love- easy to say difficult to stay beautiful to feel difficult to deal difficulty is a part of life and thats the reason why girlfriend is never a wife..!! (( دي من جد حكمه مو نكته هههه ودور ترجمتها عاد ))

My girl and me, we are so perfect, she loves me, and i love myself too

r ur legs tired"? coz uve been runnin through my mined all day

I wrote ur name on the sands......it got washed away, i worte ur name in air...it got blown away,so i wrote ur name in my heart.....i got heart attack!!!

.........طن طن جيم اوفر ولا احد يسالني عن الترجمه لان من طلب العلا دور في القوقل ولا سائل اي واحد اهم شي انه يتعب ودمتم بود

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahjahahaha Very Happy
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
كلي دلع

[ .عضو فضي. ] [ .عضو فضي. ]

انثى
عدد الرسائل : 52
تاريخ التسجيل : 23/03/2008

funny msg.... Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: funny msg....   funny msg.... Emptyالأربعاء أبريل 02, 2008 11:32 pm

انا ماعرفش انجلش

يسلمووو
رينا الدلوعه

[ . ادارة الموقع. ] [ . ادارة الموقع. ]
رينا الدلوعه

انثى
عدد الرسائل : 355
العمر : 35
المزاج : زي الفل
تاريخ التسجيل : 22/02/2008

funny msg.... Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: funny msg....   funny msg.... Emptyالأحد مايو 11, 2008 3:46 pm

thanks
حاولي تترجميها ياقلبو

funny msg....
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات رينا الدلوعه :: ¤®§][][المنتديات الثقافية و الفنية ][][§®¤ :: English section-
انتقل الى: